Dead or Alive
Sunday, June 20, 2010

I haven't updated this blog for a while now. I'm not sure about going all-out with updating this blog on a regular basis. I feel that blogging just is not as huge as it used to be - now there's Twitter, a microblogging service. Gone are the lengthy posts with colorful texts surrounded with edited photos slapped together with animated GIFs and topping it all, some annoying background music (which may be a little jarring sometimes).

I used to love blogging. Or at least I think I did. I used to write with so much passion. I just can't do the same now. I think blogging has left a permanent scar in me - and that is because what I have written in the past has hurt people before. When I know that I have hurt people, I feel hurt too. What you do comes right back at you, and you are left all alone to take responsibility for it. That is exactly how I got scarred.

I hope that, whenever possible, I can write straight from what I feel at heart. While doing so, I also hope that I can exercise a little responsibility in my content. The main governing principle behind that is simple: What I feel shouldn't hurt people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
PREVIOUS POSTS

communication is key
If nobody cared
i'm depressed, stressed, and I can't sleep well.
thoughts on enrichment activities
Unbreakable routine
Time & Believe
Dead by sunrise
Quotable Quotes
Cloud computing
having some (real) fun
TAGBOX