Dead by sunrise
Sunday, March 28, 2010

It’s falling dark I think I’m going insane
the end is coming it’s true
I’m all alone and I am screaming your name
it seems it’s all I can do
but it’s too late to turn around now
it’s too late to hear a sound
I’m so lost I can’t be found
it’s too late to turn around now
it’s hard to focus when your life is a blur
it’s hard to see the truth
how can I move on when there is so much to learn
and every road comes back to you
_____________________________________________________________________________

and the tears fall like rain
down my face again
all the words you wouldn’t say
and the games you played with my young foolish heart
oh I should have known this from the start
oh the winter and spring
going hand and hand just like my love and pain
how the thought of you cuts deep within the vein
so I don’t wanna be let down
I don’t wanna live that life again
don’t wanna be let down the same old road
all those years down the drain
the love is not enough when you want everything
but what I gave to you and now the end is dark
oh I should have listened to my heart

damn, I think Dead by sunrise is becoming my second favorite band after Linkin Park.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrmrOv9QAac

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
PREVIOUS POSTS

Quotable Quotes
Cloud computing
having some (real) fun
Good ol’-fashioned civility
fate played us
blog moved
blog temporarily closed
TAIWAN
Undisclosed Desires
so I herd you liek
TAGBOX